Date(s) - 11/02/2021
10:30 am - 11:15 am
BHETA are pleased to welcome the return of Business Support Providers RT7Digital who will be presenting the first of two webinars on Thursday 11th February at 10:30am
RT7Digital is an Amazon specialist agency that helps businesses register on the Amazon platform, optimise their presence, and manage brand accounts on an ongoing basis. In response the worldwide shift of brands from a physical space into the world of ecommerce, RT7Digital will highlight the basic considerations one needs to think about and the steps one must take to launch your brand successfully on the Amazon platform:
The webinar will include;
- History of Amazon
- Sellers vs Vendors – Which platform is better suited to your business model?
- Amazon SEO – Best Practices
- Amazon Paid Services – Best Practices
- Q&A (Questions by BHETA Members)
- Should I deal with Amazon directly? What would be some of the steep learnings for a Novice?
- How do I protect my pricing? What are the key considerations when it comes to pricing?
- I currently only sell direct to retailers, what dynamics / challenges should I be aware of if I decided to also sell on Amazon? What are the typical conflicts and how to avoid?
- How do I protect my brand on Amazon?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of selling via a third party on Amazon?
- What questions should I be answering to ensure my business is ready to sell on Amazon? What do I need to have in place?
- Benefits of vendor central accounts?
Following the 30 minute presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions directly to the RT7Digital presentation team.
Confirmed RT7Digital speaker:
- Jack Cooper – Commercial Director
To register for the event, please follow the link below and if you have any questions, please contact Nicola in Member Services on firstname.lastname@example.org