Date(s) - 10/03/2021
10:30 am - 11:00 am
Do you have Brexit questions? On Wednesday 10th March at 10:30am you can “Ask the Expert”, with Carolyn Hough from Dachser, in our Brexit Q&A:
Dachser is a BHETA Business Service Provider which specialise in logistics for SMEs.
Business Development Manager, Carolyn Hough will be taking questions about the impact of Brexit on duty, customs rates and Incoterms. Seize the opportunity to put your Brexit queries forward to a logistics expert. Carolyn will be able to take questions on the following subjects:
- Incoterms – DDP and DAP and associated VAT implications (EU, NI and RoI)
- Trading with Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
- EU VAT registration
- Rules of Origin
- Rise in freight costs
- Freight delays at borders and ports
*Incoterms (or International Commercial Terms) are a series of pre-defined commercial terms published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) relating to international commercial law.
- Over the last year the cost of a container from China has increased by 5-6 times. Is there anything we can do to mitigate the costs? When do you foresee prices coming back down?
- We know many of the shipping checks due to Brexit are being phased in. Please can you explain the changes that are still to come?
- What are some options to minimise rule of origin duty?
- Please submit your questions to Nicola in Member Services on email@example.com by Monday 8th March
- This is a Question & Answer session only and will not include a presentation