Date(s) - 14/11/2023
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
BHETA will host a “Meet the Buyer” event with Toolstation at the DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol North, Woodlands Lane, Bradley Stoke, BS32 4JF.
Toolstation is part of the Travis Perkins Group and one of the UK’s and Europe’s fastest growing suppliers of tools and building supplies to trade and DIY customers via a multi channel offering. Toolstation has 563 UK stores and over 720 in total across Europe.
Toolstation is Britain’s fastest growing suppliers of tools, accessories and building supplies to the trade, home improvers and self-builders. With a multi-channel offering, Toolstation customers can buy online, at 563 branches across the UK, or through a dedicated UK call centre. The company offers more than tools: electrical, plumbing, screws, fixings, trade essentials and many top brands make up some of the 25,000+ products available to buy at Toolstation. The company has been growing fast since 2003 whilst continuing to meet its promise to thousands of customers across the UK.
Who should attend?
Toolstation are keen to engage with suppliers who can supply the following product categories:
- Lighting, Heating & Ventilation – lighting, ventilation, portable heating and cooling.
- Kitchens & Bathrooms – kitchen products, bathroom products.
- Workwear & Safety – workwear, footwear, PPE.
- Ironmongery & Security – door handles and accessories, locks and latches, hardware and hinges.
- Power Tools, Wet and Dry Vacs – power tools, wet and dry vacs.
- Power Tools Accessories – all power tools accessories.
- Hand Tools – hand tools, work benches, marker pens, knives and blades.
- Screws & Fixings, Ladders & Storage – screws and fixings, ladders, storage systems e.g. toolboxes, etc.
- Landscaping – garden hand tools.
Who will attend from Toolstation?
Buyers representing the product categories listed above will be in attendance.
What should I bring and how long do I have?
Each supplier can bring a maximum of two people and will be allocated a 20-minute appointment with their relevant buyer. Suppliers are urged to use the time available to concentrate on the features and benefits of their products, supported by cost price proposals. Suppliers are able to book additional appointments if they have products relevant for other categories.
What should I focus on?
In line with the above categories, Toolstation are keen to engage with suppliers who can offer one of more of the following:
- Partners who lead in sustainability
- Digital enhancement
- A trade and DIY focus
- Branded Range Extensions
- Own Brand
- Drop ship
How will it work?
You will be allocated a specific meeting time with your relevant buyer; it is recommended that you arrive at the venue 10 minutes prior to your allocated appointment.
How do I book a place?
Please click the link below to complete your online booking form. Registrations will close by Friday 27th October.
What are the associated costs?
BHETA Member rate: £89.00+VAT
Non-member rate: £179.00+VAT, if it’s your first BHETA Meet the Buyer event
Non-member rate: £249.00+VAT, if you have attended a prior BHETA Meet the Buyer event
(Payment by non-members must be received no later than 27th October)
If you have any queries, please email Reena, email@example.com, from the BHETA Member Services team.
Whilst we aim to fulfil all your requests, we are reliant on the buyers selecting which companies they wish to see so we cannot guarantee an appointment.
- In the event of over-subscription, BHETA member places will be allocated on a first come first served basis per buyer
- Participation in BHETA’s ‘Meet the Buyer’ events is solely for UK suppliers, manufacturers and distributor
- Appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full