Working with trend forecasters Scarlet Opus, BHETA offers members the opportunity to explore and understand the product trends evolving from season to season
Scarlet Opus is a world class Trend Intelligence team. We work internationally with retailers and manufacturers and our role is to inform them about what will be in-fashion for the world of everything interiors 2 – 3 years ahead of it actually happening. We get very specific about colour, pattern, texture, material and texture choices.
No matter what causes a trend’s emergence, you need to know which future trends you could capitalise on and how. We provide all of our clients with a guaranteed and sustainable competitive edge and we help to ensure that this ‘edge’ is slowly evolved, continuously aligned with consumer desires. Our work with you is planned, targeted and measurable – results driven.
Engagement with future design trends reduces the risk of being in business by taking the guess-work out of your NPD programme. You will see this in increased profits, growing sales revenues, inspiring marketing content and shareholder value growth. We will:
- Inspire your design team to create products in materials, patterns and colours that the consumer will want to buy.
- Make your sales team the one that supports buyers with consumer insights, presents products in consumer trends that match the retailers own research; give your salespeople a head-start on competitors.
- Ensure that marketing teams understand what caused a trend to emerge and how the consumer will feel as a result. Facilitating excellent content marketing to leverage marketing by suppliers of complementary products.
- Identify trends for have longevity for your product design optimising production planning.
- Design exhibition stands that stand out as unique amongst other exhibitors, providing the visitor with a world class visitor experience.
Interested in finding out more?
Contact Phil Pond
WhatsApp / Text / iMessage on +44 7896 088 996