Skip to main content

+44 (0) 121 237 1130

info@bheta.co.uk

Join BHETA

Topps Tiles sales drop -5.9% YoY

Topps Tiles has reported on trading in the 26 weeks to 30 March.

  • Sales dropped by -5.9% year-on-year to £122.6 million.
  • In the 13 weeks to 30 March, LFL sales were down by -11.3% year-on-year.
  • Footfall was down due to reduced demand in the domestic repair, maintenance and improvement (RMI) sector, especially for high spend projects.
  • Trading in online businesses Pro Tiler and Tile Warehouse remained strong with year-on-year sales growth of 38.3% over the first half.
  • The group owns 60% of Pro Tiler and will soon complete the acquisition of the remaining 40%.

Topps Tiles: “With its market leading brands, specialist expertise and world-class service, the group is well positioned to benefit from a cyclical recovery in the RMI market. The business remains in a strong financial position, with a robust balance sheet, and is focused on maximising market opportunities and emerging in a stronger competitive position as the market improves.”


Share this Post

Strictly Necessary

These cookies are required for our website to operate and include items such as whether or not to display this pop-up box or your session when logging in to the website. These cookies cannot be disabled.

Performance

We use 3rd party services such as Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. This helps us tailor the site content to our visitors needs.

Functional

From time to time, we may use cookies to store key pieces of information to make our site easier for you to use. Examples of this are remembering selected form options to speed up future uses of them. These cookies are not necessary for the site to work, but may enhance the browsing experience.

Targeting

We may use advertising services that include tracking beacons to allow us to target our visitors with specific adverts on other platforms such as search or social media. These cookies are not required but may improve the services we offer and promote.

Change Settings

Welcome. You can control how we use cookies and 3rd party services below

Change Settings Accept
Learn how we use cookies