The 8th Global DIY-Summit is taking place in Copenhagen from 9th-11 June 2021.
In addition, the Global DIY-Summit is launching a new online networking platform for the home improvement industry: the Global DIY-Network.
The Global DIY-Network is the world’s leading online platform of retailers and manufacturers in the home improvement and garden centre industry. It is unique technology enabling all subscribers to exchange views on current and future developments with the top minds from our sector.
The new online platform will also be available for those persons who are not intending to attend the 8th Global DIY-Summit 2021
How to access
- The Global DIY -Network is included in the delegate registration fee for the Global DIY-Summit.
- The new online platform will also be available for those persons who are not intending to attend the 8th Global DIY-Summit 2021.
- Given the COVID uncertainty, delegates can pay today for a Global DIY Network ticket and then pay the difference to purchase a Global DIY Summit ticket closer to June.
The prices for the Global DIY Summit (including the Network)
- GENERAL PUBLIC 1695€+ 21%VAT (Congress Ticket, Get-Together & Gala Dinner)
- HIMA MEMBER: 1395€+ 21%VAT (Congress Ticket, Get-Together & Gala Dinner)
- (BHETA members qualify for the HIMA/FEDIYMA member rate)
CLICK HERE TO BUY SUMMIT TICKETS
The prices for the Global DIY Network ONLY are:
- GENERAL PUBLIC: 495 EUR / YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION
- EDRA/GHIN MEMBER: 395 EUR / YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION
- HIMA MEMBER: 395 EUR / YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION (BHETA members qualify for the HIMA/FEDIYMA member rate)
CLICK HERE TO BUY NETWORK TICKETS
Programme Global DIY-Network
BHETA is a founder member of HIMA (formerly known as FEDIYMA) and, as such, our members can join the Summit, the network, or both, at the discounted HIMA rates.
Retailers, consultants and professional keynote speakers from the most innovative companies around the world have already confirmed their participation in the Global DIY-Network.
There is a full programme. Two programme highlights are
“Meet the CEOs” CEO interviews moderated by John Herbert
The Roadmap to recovery: business after Covid19. Webinars moderated by Ken Hughes.
We hope to see you at the show in Copenhagen or on the new network.