Our colleagues at the Department for International Trade have recently met with on-line retailer Zulilly https://www.zulily.co.uk/
The company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and sells clothing, toys, and home products and they are searching for new vendors.
Categories they are focused on:
• Gift Items
• Home décor
• Table top
• Textiles – blankets, bed & bath, also interested in 3d pillows
• Home organisation and storage
• Pet Category
• Arts & Crafts
• Sporting goods, fitness
Overview of the platform:
• Website features new daily sales, starting at 6am with up to 70% off each day, low pricing is available for 3 days
• Demographic is females, with target age range 25-45 year olds, 26 million members and a mass email gets sent to all members with the daily sales
• Once products and companies are vetted, the product will then be sent over to their dedicated category buyer.
• Vendors make less due to discounted model and may not have interest. However, a good opportunity for brand awareness
For more details regarding their product offer, please visit their website https://www.zulily.co.uk/
Their product categories are a little unconventional and would therefore advise that you search by product in their search facility.
Next steps: If you have any queries or are interested in trading with Zulilly please contact Angela Ferguson (Angela.Ferguson@mobile.trade.gov.uk) or Natalie Hatour (Natalie.Hatour@mobile.trade.gov.uk) at the Department of International Trade by 30 November 2018. They will then collate a list to send over to Zulily.