National Hardware Show – Outdoor & Garden
Las Vegas, USA
Tuesday 26 – Thursday 28 March 2024
Gardenex, the UK’s Federation of Garden & Leisure Manufacturers, is organising the British group at the National Hardware Show and has secured a prime spot in the NEW Europe section, this is located between two main entrances, with corner stands available.
BHETA encourages all members who are interested in exhibiting at the Las Vegas show on Tuesday 26th to Thursday 28 March 2024 to discuss opportunities with Gardenex.
The long-established National Hardware Show is North America’s premier show for hardware, DIY, lawn & garden supplies, and is ideal for meeting a diverse range of buyers including home centres, independent retailers, online retailers, wholesalers and distributors. In 2023, the show attracted 1,200 exhibitors and 11,000 buyers including 20% from overseas.
Saving on cost, Gardenex will be offering a pole and drape package to include:
- 8ft drape back wall and 3ft side walls in grey drape
- 6ft draped table and two chairs
- Lighting (theatrical spot flooding light on stands)
- Stand cleaning
- 7” x 44” Identification sign
- USA Market Information Package
- Help with freight, travel & accommodation and other logistics from Gardenex’s dedicated event organisers
- The support at the show of an industry information booth, organised by Gardenex and manned by its experienced team
- A schedule of press releases before, during and after the show, to publicise the goods and services of the British group participants
- A preview sent to named buyers in advance of the show to generate advance publicity for the group – also handed out at the show to buyers
- Preferential Gardenex management fee for membersAdvice and information about how to prepare for and maximise your presence at the show.
- Each corner is charged by the show organisers at $700 (£585).
- Space/corner locations are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis – so act quickly!
North America’s premier show for hardware, DIY, lawn & garden supplies
The show featured over 1,200 exhibitors from the lawn and garden, hardware and DIY industries. The garden sector features the whole spectrum of garden hardware. The US lawn and garden market is generally estimated to be worth over $50 billion, it is the largest market for lawn & garden products in the world.
The National Hardware Show is the prime time and place for face-to-face sourcing, trading and learning for the $343 Billion dollar US home improvement and DIY markets.
Buyer attendees include:
Armstrong/Pikes – Home Depot – Lowe’s – Menards – Amazon – eBay – Aldi – Williams-Sonoma – Wayfair – QVC – Tractor Supply Company- Costco – TJX – Target – Walmart – Hammacher Schlemmer – Ace Hardware – Master Nursery – True Value – Canadian Tire – Peavey – Lee Valley Tools – Home Hardware & Bunnings.
NHS also attracts many leading wholesalers/distributors that service North American and other international markets.
“The National Hardware Show was integral in identifying and connecting us to new business. One order with a
major retailer has allowed our company to grow three fold as a result of exhibiting at NHS”
Dan Robson, Managing Director, Grow Sow Simple
FOR MORE DETAILS SEE GARDENEX FLYER
To reserve a booth at NHS 2024
Contact Emma Brazier on +44 (0)1959 565 995 or email@example.com for more details and an Exhibitor Booth Booking Application form.
Gardenex is managing this opportunity for UK exhibitors.
All exhibitors will need to submit an application form to Gardenex, along with payment for the Gardenex management fee and 30% payment of your booth package fee. Gardenex will require the remaining 70% balance for your booth by mid-November to comply with the show organisers terms and conditions. Gardenex will guide you on these payment steps once your application has been processed.