BHETA’s 34th Annual General Meeting took place on 5th July with no changes to the BHETA non-executive Board. All existing Directors were re-elected to their position.
Rythm Jain, who has been on the Board of BHETA for 13 years, and is CEO of door and window hardware supplier, Avocet Hardware Group, was re-elected as President.
BHETA’s Treasurer, David Holmes, Managing Director of The DRH Collection, was re-elected to the role.
Also re-elected to the Board were:
Paul Boyce – CEO European Operations – QEP Vitrex
Alastair Fisher – Joint Managing Director – Taylor’s Eye Witness
The following remain in office as members of the Board:
- Richard Walker, Managing Director of Eddingtons
- Jonathan Collier, Managing Director of Monument Tools
- Jane Mason, Commercial Director of DKB Household UK
- Jon Langford, Managing Director of Croydex
Jane and Jon are Vice Presidents for Housewares and DIY respectively and chair their respective committees.
The other Board members are from the BHETA team:
- Andrew Weiss – Chairman
- Will Jones – Chief Operating Officer
- Clare Holland – Finance Director
- Stephen Richardson – Marketing Director
Commenting on the AGM, BHETA’s Chief Operating Officer, Will Jones said, “I am very pleased that our experienced Board of non-executive Directors was re-elected. This will provide great continuity and expertise to help guide the association, and I look forward to continuing to work with them for the benefit of all members.”