BHETA would like to invite you to our next credit forum hosted by Experian and Acumen Credit Insurance Brokers, which is being held at Federation House on Thursday 15th November 2018.
During the current financial environment, we believe that to be a member of the forum brings many benefits as well as support and shared experiences with the objective of finding effective solutions.
The forum which is aimed at credit and/or finance professionals is workshop and discussion based rather than lecture based presentations.
The topics for discussion are:
- Myth busting and utilising the power of information – Ian Leslie, Business Development Director, AON Credit Insurance
- Current Trading Climate – Round Table Discussion – Your current experiences of the retail trade
- Credit Insurance Updates and “Companies on the Radar” from the underwriters – Steve Hamstead, Acumen Credit Insurance Brokers Ltd
- House of Fraser/Homebase/others? – Round the table discussion
- On-line Forum – A run through the website, discussing benefits and tips
- Amazon Update – Share your updates, tips, and success stories
- BHETA – General update
- Accounts for Discussion – Round the table view of which customers are paying to terms – and those that aren’t
- Your chosen topics of discussion
The forum commences at 10am and ends no later than 2pm, with a buffet lunch allowing an opportunity to network with fellow BHETA members.
Members are invited to attend their first meeting FREE OF CHARGE.
If you are interested in attending please contact Dawn Clarke, who is part of the Member Services Team on 0121 237 1130, alternatively you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org