BHETA connex is our member-to-member service to facilitate trading and communication within the BHETA membership community.
You could be in need of more warehouse capacity, looking for new agents, or seeking distribution opportunities for your products in the UK or overseas.
It also acts as a conduit to share business opportunities that BHETA is aware of – both domestic and international – and for inter-trading between members.
This is a confidential facility. No information is passed on without consultation with all parties involved.
BRITA UK and the impact of Brexit – looking for warehousing capacity
BRITA are based in North Oxfordshire, and we are considering the potential impact of BREXIT ahead of March 2019. In doing this we are planning an increase in stock holding in the UK to cover any potential import delay at UK boarder customs.
I would be very keen of speaking to any company that has warehouse storage capacity in the Midlands area, whether this is shared or via a 3rd Party Logistics provider?
Our overall requirements are stated below:
- Pallet storage to a maximum of 5.7k pallets for 5/6 months in the local area (North Oxfordshire) Bicester (Midlands area) if possible.
- This will commence from December 2018 – Jan 2019 with around 40% (2,280) around 69 full truck loads needing to be stored and ramping up in Feb to around 80% (4,560) 138 full truckloads of the overall volume.
- This phasing could change as it’s a maximum calculated forecast on the overall volume of pallets we would need for this period over three divisions with a +10% tolerance.
- From the OX26 4JT we are looking at around a 40 miles radius for storage and considering the volume we may require multiple warehouse sites to store this volume.
- We plan this volume to be reduced and cleared by end of July into August 2019.
- I have a storage requirement specification, which details how to store and what conditions our product can be stored in, e.g. above 2c (no frost) and no strong odours.
- There will be a mixture of CP3 and Euro pallets in the profile ranging from 300kgs to 800kgs.
I am looking to discuss this with you or a recommendation you may have to help us secure the options of a short-term warehouse location and or a larger 3rd Party Logistics provider?
If this can be planned with local transportation to delivery to Bicester this makes it easier to manage, as we do plan on direct deliveries from Frankfurt via LKW European transport to these locations.
Contact: Steve Thornton. Director UK Logistics & Supply Chain
Mobile: +44 – 07813 136001
Looking for a new UK distributor – Charging Clocks
We have developed our own design Charging Clocks with InteliSet Automatic Clocks.
These clocks run automatically, with two alarms, plus the facility to plug in 4 USB plugs/charging units.
For more information please see the PDF.
Contact: Robin Curtis, Rank Sharp
Mobile: 07432 294077
New Product Idea – Lock & Load Rotary Drier
We are looking for someone to licence this new product or any suggestions to help take this to market.
Read attached PDF for more details.
My Name is Peter Donaghy, I am not an inventor I am a driver.
Tel: 07500 040457
Our Patent Number GB2510260
Colin C Patterson – Inventor of the Push in Clips
Unique business opportunity to create a collaboration, joint venture or to license a new product with Colin C Patterson – inventor of the Push in Clips. I invented a Push In Clips to secure cables in the home, office or garden.
Read more to find out more details.
UK Distributor Wanted – Bentgo
Bentgo: Food and Lunch Boxes
At Bentgo, we’re passionate about supporting our customers in their commitment to living a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We launched our company in 2013 because we knew there was a better way to lunch. Uninspired by the boring, non-practical lunch solutions on the market, we set out to create something innovative that would put the spark back into the idea of taking your lunch to work or school.
With the help of our co-founder and dynamic spokes mum, Bonnie (a.k.a Bentgo Bonnie), we introduced our Bentgo lunch box — the all-in-one, bento-inspired meal solution that is as beautiful as it is functional. Thanks to the immediate success of Bentgo, we have quickly expanded our product offerings to include insulated lunch bags, portable cups, sauce containers, and more.
In 2014, we added Bentgo Kids, our mum-approved lunch solution created for younger children between the ages of 3 and 7. We spared no detail in the design of Bentgo Kids because we know it’s never too early to start building healthy eating habits.
As we continually look for new and practical ways to make meal time more nutritious and fun, we invite customers to follow us. For healthy lunch ideas and more, stay connected with us and Bentgo Bonnie on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
We are looking for a UK & Ireland Exclusive Distributor to import directly from China and develop the UK Sales Market. Maximum support would be given by the Brand Owners & UK Contact where required.
If you are interested please contact:
Tel: 07432 294077