Date(s) - 15/12/2021
10:00 am - 10:45 am
In this 45-minute webinar, Steve Richardson, Marketing Manager at BHETA will take you through an update on how the categories and retailers in our sector performed in the fourth quarter of 2021, and look at the factors influencing the year ahead.
The presentation will cover:-
- Government ONS retail sales figures by channel by month
- GlobalData category growth rates across DIY & Gardening in Q3
- Key retailer updates from B&Q, Screwfix, Homebase, Wickes, Toolstation, Topps Tiles, Supermarkets, E-tailers and others
- Consumer behaviour – Google trends data on how customers are searching selected DIY categories
- Globaldata 2022 forecasts for DIY & Gardening market
There will be a 35 minute presentation followed by 5-10 minutes for questions.
If you have any queries please contact Zara in Member Services on firstname.lastname@example.org