Date(s) - 15/12/2020
10:00 am - 10:30 am
What a year 2020 has been for the DIY & Gardening sector!
In this half-hour webinar, Steve Richardson, Marketing Manager at BHETA will take you through an update on how the categories and retailers in our sector performed in 2020, and look at the factors influencing 2021.
The presentation will cover:-
- Government ONS retail sales figures by channel by month
- BHETA’s GlobalData Q3 report showing category growth rates across DIY & Gardening
- Key retailer updates from B&Q, Screwfix, Homebase, Wickes, Toolstation, Topps Tiles, Supermarkets, E-tailers and others
- Consumer behaviour – Google trends data on how customers are searching selected DIY categories
- Globaldata 2021 forecasts for DIY & Gardening market
There will be a 25 minute presentation followed by 5-10 minutes for questions.
If you have any queries please contact Nicola in Member Services on email@example.com