Date(s) - 18/03/2021
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
In this half-hour webinar, Steve Richardson, Marketing Manager at BHETA will take you through an update on how the categories and retailers in our sector performed in the first quarter of 2021.
The presentation will cover:-
- Government ONS retail sales figures by channel by month
- BHETA’s GlobalData Q4 report showing category growth rates across Housewares & Small Electricals
- Key retailer updates from Dunelm, Department stores, Supermarkets, E-tailers and others
- Consumer behaviour – Google trends data on how customers are searching selected Housewares & Small Electricals categories
- Globaldata 2021 forecasts for Housewares & Small Electricals categories
There will be a 25 minute presentation followed by 5-10 minutes for questions.
In a follow up to the above BHETA Market Update, Jack Sweeney from JDS Strategists will be hosting a session on how to use data for effective commercial planning on Wednesday 24th March at 2:30pm
Identifying Growth Opportunities Through Data
Using a fictitious brand example, Jack will walk through the strategic planning process; from where to find the data, how to piece it together to discover insights, and then turning those insights into actions that deliver tangible business value.
Suitable for: CEO’s, Marketing Directors, Business Owners and Marketing & Sales Leaders, with responsibility for strategy.
Following the 20 minute presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions directly to Jack.
To register for the event, please follow the link below and if you have any questions, please contact Nicola in Member Services on email@example.com