Date(s) - 18/03/2021
10:00 am - 10:30 am
In this half-hour webinar, Steve Richardson, Marketing Manager at BHETA will take you through an update on how the categories and retailers in our sector performed in the first quarter of 2021, and look at the factors influencing the year ahead.
The presentation will cover:-
- Government ONS retail sales figures by channel by month
- BHETA’s GlobalData Q4 report showing category growth rates across DIY & Gardening
- Key retailer updates from B&Q, Screwfix, Homebase, Wickes, Toolstation, Topps Tiles, Supermarkets, E-tailers and others
- Consumer behaviour – Google trends data on how customers are searching selected DIY categories
- Globaldata 2021 forecasts for DIY & Gardening market
There will be a 25 minute presentation followed by 5-10 minutes for questions.
If you have any queries please contact Nicola in Member Services on email@example.com
In follow up to the first BHETA Market Updates of 2021, Jack Sweeney from JDS Strategists will be hosting a session on how to use data for effective commercial planning on Wednesday 24th March at 2:30pm, where he will demonstrate how to best make use the BHETA quarterly market report, in both strategic planning and retailer presentations.
Identifying Growth Opportunities Through Data
Using a fictitious brand example, he will walk through the strategic planning process; from where to find the data (including BHETA’s quarterly report), how to piece it together to discover insights, and then turning those insights into actions that deliver tangible business value.
Suitable for: CEO’s, Marketing Directors, Business Owners and Marketing & Sales Leaders, with responsibility for strategy.
Following the 20 minute presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions directly to Jack.
To register for the event, please follow the link below and if you have any questions, please contact Nicola in Member Services on firstname.lastname@example.org