Date(s) - 18/03/2021
10:00 am - 10:30 am
In this half-hour webinar, Steve Richardson, Marketing Manager at BHETA will take you through an update on how the categories and retailers in our sector performed in the first quarter of 2021, and look at the factors influencing the year ahead.
The presentation will cover:-
- Government ONS retail sales figures by channel by month
- BHETA’s GlobalData Q1 report showing category growth rates across DIY & Gardening
- Key retailer updates from B&Q, Screwfix, Homebase, Wickes, Toolstation, Topps Tiles, Supermarkets, E-tailers and others
- Consumer behaviour – Google trends data on how customers are searching selected DIY categories
- Globaldata 2021 forecasts for DIY & Gardening market
There will be a 25 minute presentation followed by 5-10 minutes for questions.
If you have any queries please contact Nicola in Member Services on email@example.com