Date(s) - 01/12/2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
BHETA are delighted to announce a new training workshop, hosted by our Business Support Providers MTD Training, designed to support your sales team during the current climate. It is as important as ever to maintain contact and keep the relationship with our prospects and clients going.
While the current situation with COVID-19 continues with no end in sight, we are all having to rethink how we approach our selling.
We are all finding new ways of working and engaging with our colleagues and clients but selling remotely comes with its own challenges! Skills we would usually deploy are no longer available, or are they?
How do we work with our clients to effectively sell over the phone, Skype, Zoom or a webinar?
This 90 minute interactive workshop will be presented live by an MTD Trainer and will provide you with the skills and techniques to still make sales, just in a different way than before.
The workshop limited to 15 attendees, due to the interactive nature of the session
Please note: This training is also available for any furloughed staff, as the guidelines state that staff who are funded through the scheme are permitted to train, as long as their employer’s core business is not training.
- Understanding and accepting the current situation:
- Identifying the impacts this will have on your current approach and how you sell
- Identifying the change in approach needed and aligning this with the skills needed
- Challenges associated with “selling” using the telephone and remotely:
- What are the challenges and how can we overcome them?
- Understanding the stages of the consultative selling model and how to apply this to virtual selling:
- What are the stages and how do these relate to your company?
- Planning and preparing for your future sales meetings
- How to conduct an online virtual meeting:
- Pre-meeting preparation
- Delivery and key considerations
- Using the technology
- Action planning and making it happen
The workshop is taking place on Tuesday 1st December at 10:00am until 11:30
The cost of the workshop is £75.00+VAT per person
How do I book?
To book a place on the virtual workshop, please contact Zara on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What attendees have to say about the workshop ..
“Thank you for the most interesting and informative training sessions on Remote Selling. This has helped me rethink and put into practice a Value Proposition which has generated a response from prospects and customers I have previously struggled to engage with. I have already made extra sales and gained a market share with two areas I was struggling with before.” Name withheld – Regional Sales Manager – ABS Global
“The virtual training was so impactful and is the reason why we have been so successful in embracing virtual and remote working so quickly. Everyone loved the trainer’s down-to-earth approach, the pace of the training, the best practice content and practical delivery. I would highly recommend any company who is serious about developing their business invests in MTD’s training.” Sue Cunliffe – National Strategic Account Manager – Novo Nordisk