Date(s) - 10/11/2021
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Spring Fair: Getting the most out of the show.
Join us for this exclusive session with the team behind Spring Fair as they give you a behind the scenes look at how you can really get the most out of the show.
During this session they will cover:
- Exclusive retailer insight from the Homewares, DIY and Gardening sectors, as well as sharing insight into what retailers are looking for from you right now, and how they are connecting with their community.
- What’s happening at the show in 2022 and what’s new.
- How you can get involved with the show and what benefits you received as a BHETA member.
- Once you are involved, what are the first things you should be doing to get the most out of the show, get featured in their marketing or social media campaigns
- When: Wed, Nov 10, 2021 · 4:00 PM London
- Duration: 1 hour
- Price: Free
- Language: English
- Who can attend? Anyone with the event link can attend
- Dial-in available? (listen only): Not available.
Head of Content – UK Retail, Hyve Group Plc
Suzanne has been head of content for the Hyve Group for over 4 years, including Spring and Autumn Fair, Pure London and Glee. Her work is focussed on understand consumer and retail trends and managing the retail advisory groups within Hyve.
Head of Everyday, Housewares and Retail Solutions, Hyve UK
Marketing Manager – BHETA
Steve has managed BHETA’s marketing for two years. Previously Steve held senior marketing and strategy roles at some of the country’s leading retail and trade businesses including Travis Perkins Group, City Plumbing and Focus Wickes and led his own marketing consultancy.