Date(s) - 02/04/2019 - 05/09/2019
MosBuild is Russia’s leading trade show for building and interiors. The exhibition takes place at Crocus Expo, Moscow on 2-5 April 2019. The vast venue houses 19 exhibition halls and 49 conference halls.
Last year the Russian DIY market grew 3% year-on-year, with the country’s top 10 DIY market players showing revenue growth of 14%. This provides plenty of opportunity for you to enter the market and grow your business as Russians look for quality home improvement products.
In 2018 MosBuild greeted 65,263 visitors, the majority of which were representatives of wholesale and retail businesses and over 32,000 buyers interested in building materials and 31,000 in finishing materials.
BHETA’s partnership with MosBuild 2019 includes the following benefits for members wishing to exhibit at the show:
• A national group rate reduction of 15% per sqm (BHETA members only)
• DIY Store Tour Initiative, enabling you to meet Russia’s top DIY retailers in advance of the exhibition (limited places available)
• Support from the British Embassy in Moscow (matchmaking, due diligence and sourcing translators)
• Marketing and content support
• Dedicated customer support from ITE
90% of 2018’s exhibitors have already booked for 2019.
For further details of stand availability or for further information, please contact Jay Kauldhar at ITE Exhibitions on Jay.Kauldhar@ite-exhibitions.com or 0207 596 5023.