Date(s) - 25/06/2020
10:30 am - 11:00 am
BHETA are delighted to announce that Made in Britain will be providing an update on UK manufacturing on Thursday 25th June 2020 at 10:30am
Made in Britain CEO, John Pearce, will be updating members on the following:
- A brief history: helping unite SME and larger manufacturers making everything since 2014
- What Made in Britain do: The mark, the directory, the news, the network
- Their purpose: bring about behavioural change of ‘always asking where something was made…’
- The challenges of just saying ’Buy British’: Made in Britain’s survey data on consumers paying a bit more for something Made in Britain
- Made in Britain members love making things: How some of their members turned their hand to PPE
- How we emerged from lockdown: what that says about the recovery from Covid.
- A moment of truth for SME manufacturing community and the whole country.
Following the 15 minute presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions directly to John.
To register for the event, please follow the link below and if you have any questions, please contact Nicola in Member Services on email@example.com