Date(s) - 08/10/2020
10:30 am - 11:30 am
BHETA are pleased to announce their first virtual trade mission with Trade Advisers from the Czech Republic’s Department of International Trade.
The Czech Republic has a population of 10.5 million and boasts that 72% are within the employable age of 15-65 years old. In 2019, the country registered unemployment at 1.93%, the lowest of the 27 EU member states. Their economy is one of the wealthiest and stable after the Post-Soviet Europe and the CEE and a GDP per capita that currently stands at 19,487 EUR in 2019, which is 86 per cent of the EU average.
The half an hour webinar, which takes place on Wednesday 8th October at 10:30am, will provide the following:
– Brief overview of the housewares and DIY sectors in the Czech market
– Impact of COVID 19 and implications for exporters
– Current or anticipated opportunities
– Top tips (e.g. business culture – negotiation styles, how to build a successful relationship, important cultural factors, routes to market)
– Potential pitfalls and barriers to explore
– Support available through DIT and delivery partners
Suppliers are also able to book 20 minute appointments with the Trade Advisers to discuss opportunities on 1-2-1 basis. To book your 1-2-1 appointment, please contact Nicola – email@example.com
To register for the webinar, please follow the link below: