Date(s) - 10/05/2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
BHETA are thrilled to announce we will be hosting an online “Meet the Buyer” event with John Lewis on Tuesday 10th May 2022, by way of Zoom link.
Buyers representing the following product categories will be in attendance – Cookshop, Tabletop and Utility.
The John Lewis Partnership is the UK’s largest employee-owned business and parent company of two cherished retail brands – John Lewis and Waitrose, which are owned in Trust by 80,000 Partners.
John Lewis offer their customers
- Exceptional style
- Unrivalled quality
- Superior service
- Great Value
At the recent webinar Lucy Steer highlighted that “homes have never mattered more”.
Who should attend?
John Lewis are keen to engage with suppliers who can supply the following products:
- Cookshop – Cookware, Bakeware, Picnic, Food Preparation, Hydration
- Tabletop – Glass Drinkware, Tableware, Linens, Serveware, Trays, Mugs, Placemats, Coasters, Teaware, Cutlery
- Utility – Laundry (Ironing boards & covers), Bins (Kitchen and Bathroom), Home Storage
Who will attend from John Lewis?
Buyers representing the following product categories will be in attendance – Cookshop, Tabletop and Utility
What should I bring and how long do I have?
Each supplier can bring two people and will be allocated a 20-minute appointment with their relevant buyer. Suppliers are able to book additional appointments if they have products relevant for other categories.
What should I focus on?
John Lewis urges suppliers to concentrate on innovation and brands to compliment their current range.
What will I need for an online event?
A suitable device (laptop or computer) within built camera and internet access. The joining instructions will be forwarded nearer the time.
How will it work?
You will be allocated a specific meeting time with your relevant buyer; it is recommended that you join the event 15 mins prior to your allocated appointment to register. Following registration you will be placed into a virtual waiting room until your appointment start time.
How do I book a place?
Please click the link below to complete your online booking form
The closing date for applications is Friday 29th April 2022.
What are the associated costs?
Member rate: £45.00+VAT
Non-member rate: £149.00+VAT, if it’s your first BHETA Meet the Buyer event
Non-member rate: £199.00+VAT, if you have attended a prior BHETA Meet the Buyer event
(Payment by non-members must be received no later than Tuesday 3rd May 2022)
The closing date for applications is Friday 29th April 2022. If you have any queries, please email Zara Miah, email@example.com, from the BHETA Member Services team.
Whilst we aim to fulfil all your requests, we are reliant on the buyers selecting which companies they wish to see so we cannot guarantee an appointment.
- In the event of over-subscription, BHETA member places will be allocated on a first come first served basis per buyer
- Participation in BHETA’s ‘Meet the Buyer’ events is solely for UK suppliers, manufacturers and distributors
- BHETA will not confirm non-member bookings until Friday 6th May at the earliest, as priority booking goes to BHETA members
- Appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will be charged in full