Date(s) - 19/06/2020
10:30 am - 11:00 am
BHETA member-only event
BHETA are delighted to provide an insight into the market performance in Homewares, DIY & Gardening, Kitchen, Bathroom, Flooring & Electricals categories in a webinar on Friday 19th June at 10:30am.
Steve Richardson, marketing manager, will share information a comprehensive view of our market in Q1 and the outlook for the rest of the year, based on Globaldata and BHETA analysis. His presentation will include the following:
The performance of 24 key categories in our sector in Q1 using insight produced by Globaldata. For example:
• What was the tableware market growth rate in Q1 and what is the forecast for 2020?
• Or what was the best-performing DIY sector in Q1?
• How will the Small Kitchen appliance sector perform this year?
The reports looks at the switch to online during the pandemic. For example:
• It will tell you the increase in UK searches for “How to paint” since lock-down
• How has YouTube helped people learn DIY?
• What was traffic to B&Qs website like during the pandemic?
We review key retailer performance, such as:
- Travis Perkins Group
- Topps Tiles
Following the 30 minute presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions to Steve.
To register for the event, please follow the link below and if you have any questions, please contact Nicola in Member Services on email@example.com