Date(s) - 30/11/2020
BHETA are delighted to welcome Sandra Strong, Managing Partner, of Strong & Herd who will be presenting a webinar on Monday 30 November, at 10:30am.
Strong & Herd was formed in 1995 and pride themselves on being a “one-stop-shop” for any international trade question or export training, export support, import training and customs compliance requirement.
This topical session reviews the procedures for the UK Trading with Europe and looks at practical issues involved in exporting to these markets. The session includes:
- Understanding the basic government registration requirements – EORI, VAT
- Agreeing suitable contract terms and a review of delivery terms, such as are ExWorks and DDP which bring extra responsibilities to the buyer/seller
- Are you ready for customs entries? Tariff classification, origin, valuation and licensing issues
- Handling temporary imports/export using customs procedures, eg ATA Carnet, Inward Processing (IP), Temporary Admission (TA), etc
- Understand customs entries at export and the role of the freight company and new procedures for moving goods in transit the EU
- Importing into the UK – what to prepare for
- GB-Northern Ireland trade – what in practical terms will we have to do
Following the 30 minute presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions directly to Sandra.
To register for the event, please follow the link below and if you have any questions, please contact Nicola in Member Services on email@example.com