Date(s) - 11/05/2021
2:30 pm - 3:00 pm
HOW MADE IN BRITAIN IS HELPING TO BUILD BACK GREENER AND BETTER IN THE POST BREXIT, PANDEMIC ECONOMY
On Tuesday 11th May at 2:30pm, BHETA are pleased to welcome Made in Britian CEO, John Pearce. “The Made in Britain community has grown faster than ever since the Spring of 2020, with a 130% increase in sign ups from the previous year, and with over 1600 members on board, 95% of whom are SMEs.
John will offer BHETA members a positive and optimistic view of the evolving SME manufacturing landscape, and argue the importance of collaborative, agile trade bodies to help your business or your brand to emerge post pandemic, and post Brexit, more resilient than ever.
- Background to Made in Britain
- Why Made in Britain matters now and the opportunity for SME manufacturers
- Changing consumer appetite for British made goods (talking through key findings from Made in Britain’s annual Buying British survey from 2020 and impact of covid/Brexit on purchasing behaviour)
- Professional procurement centred around provenance and sustainability
- The manufacturing sector and its responsibility towards improving raw material management to reduce / eliminate waste reduction
- A membership success story
Following the 20 minute presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions directly to John.
To register for the event, please follow the link below and if you have any questions, please contact Nicola in Member Services on email@example.com