Date(s) - 26/05/2021
10:30 am - 11:30 am
On Wednesday 26th May at 10:30am, BHETA are pleased to welcome the return of the highly competent team from RT7Digital who will be presenting an Amazon webinar for the more experienced seller. Topics will include Global Expansion (what are the considerations, pitfalls, timings when one is considering new markets), a deep dive into better understanding the promotions and event space (cost effective methods and data to showcase performance) as well as exploring key vendor tactics such as:
- What’s the best strategy to manage your third party sellers?
- Is the ‘born to run’ program worth trialling?
- Is dropship worth exploring?
- How can you influence the Amazon algorithm to increase demand into a vendor account.
Your presenters from RT7Digital will be;
- Leanne Johnson-Robson – Head of Client Service Management
- Jack Cooper – Commercial Director
Following the 30 minute presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to pose questions directly to the RT7Digital presentation team.
To register for the event, please follow the link below and if you have any questions, please contact Nicola in Member Services on firstname.lastname@example.org