Date(s) - 20/05/2021
10:30 am - 11:00 am
On Thursday 20th May at 10:30am Carolyn Hough from Dachser, returns to repeat her highly successful Brexit Q&A:
Dachser is a BHETA Business Service Provider which specialise in logistics for SMEs.
Business Development Manager, Carolyn Hough will be taking questions about the impact of Brexit on duty, customs rates and Incoterms. Seize the opportunity to put your Brexit queries forward to a logistics expert. Carolyn will be able to take questions on the following subjects:
- Freight costs
- Trading with Ireland and the requirement for a separate entity
- Rules of Origin
- VAT Registrations
- Authorised representatives/Importer of records
- Intercoms (DAP/DDP)
*Incoterms (or International Commercial Terms) are a series of pre-defined commercial terms published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) relating to international commercial law.
- Over the last year the cost of a container from China has increased by 5-6 times. Is there anything we can do to mitigate the costs? When do you foresee prices coming back down?
- We know many of the shipping checks due to Brexit are being phased in. Please can you explain the changes that are still to come?
- What are some options to minimise rule of origin duty?
- Please submit your questions to Nicola in Member Services on email@example.com by Tuesday 18th May
- This is a Question & Answer session only and will not include a presentation