Date(s) - 21/04/2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
BHETA are delighted to announce that our quarterly Housewares & Small Electricals Credit Risk Video Forums are now a FREE member benefit for 2021.
Our next free member only forums, which would normally be at an additional cost of £350.00 per year, will be taking place in April 2021.
- Do you want to hear a summary of updates from retailers such as Homebase, B&Q, Toolstation, Travis Perkins, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Wayfair, Amazon & more?
- Do you have concerns about customers paying within terms?
- Would you like to hear other’s experiences, and Experian’s data on average days late payment by retailer?
- Do you need advice with credit insurance?
- Would you like an update on insolvency laws
In the current financial climate, many businesses need help managing their credit risk and bad debt when trading with retailers.
Our forum brings together industry experts and members to gain a shared understanding of the current market and customer challenges, with the objective of finding effective solutions.
The meeting will cover:-
- BHETA retail & trade update
- Let’s Talk Credit
- latest credit insurance picture from AON
- insolvency law update from PwC
- Experian’s data on how your customers pay other suppliers
- Discussion around any retailer you wish to highlight
- A presentation from Hays – ‘2021 Hays UK Salary & Recruiting Trends – Upskilling For The New Era of Work’
The forums are aimed at credit and/or finance professionals and MDs/Business Owners in a discussion-based format
Member based discussions include:
- how you are managing your risk?
- what you are doing differently in the evolving landscape?
BHETA invite you to our next quarterly Credit Risk Forum video meetings which are taking place on:
- Housewares & Small Electrical – Wednesday 21st April 2021 at 10.00am
We can help each other by sharing best practice in these difficult times.
To book your place and receive your video link, please contact Nicola Adams on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07946 078566